Friday, March 27, 2009

A couple pics to tide over my mother. Happy weekend!!!!

Kevin looks awfully serious. I think this one is bee-ooo-tiful. I ordered myself a herd boy with herd, dog, and green mountain backdrop. I'll pick it up in a few weeks.
Ethel got a great rug.
This boy was biking up and down the walkway when we got back from the weaving cooperative. He was pretty psyched to have his picture taken.

4 comments:

gotgauge? said...

I know Gretchen wants to ask, about your tapestry, whether the herd boy and his dog are herding elephants.

Too bad that Joe is delayed.

Sleep like the wind, and thanks: I can't stop thinking about your life there.

Liz Bogel Ryan said...

The herd boy, unfortunately, is herding sheep with the help of a dog. Only mountains in sight and not ever a hyrax. Sorry, Gretch

gotgauge? said...

Sheep are excellent: how's your knitting going? I love seeing your concentrated bookshelf, next to your bed. Tree trunk light stand and Tigey!

snowcarp said...

Hi Liz! I somehow thought I would be notified when you updated, but I wasn't, so I thought you hadn't updated. I sure love you a lot. I brag about the fact that you love me too. I like that there is someone as incredible as you out there in the world, and that I am gifted with being part of your family.