I will spare you the details of our day on a plane but suffice it to say I'd never seen Fiona tired enough to let her tongue hang out and I woke up remembering what the morning after a rugby match feels like. Thank you to all the passengers who played peek-a-boo while we sat on the runway in Philly. No thanks to the people who stocked the plane with insufficient sandwiches; I think half my calories Saturday came from Mum-mums.
Amazingly, Fiona perked RIGHT up when she was released to play with Grammy and Khikho.
Remember this from July?
They got bigger and more awesome.
July pugilistas:
January strong-necks.
When there's time, there are projects. Lead paint to be covered, burst pipes to re-route through the kitchen: these are the joys of a 130yo house. We'll be doing some projects and whistling while we work, dammit, until we can feel safe moving in. Thank goodness for my mom's basement and generous spirit!
Totally unannoying musical toy. Could it be?! It's fun; you can add or subtract instruments from the orchestra as it plays Mozart. I like removing the harp.
Julia and Morgan's boys are AMAZINGLY tolerant of Fiona's advances. She grabs them in her tiny vice grips and they wait patiently to be released and still offer her toys they think she might like.
Ollie's a really good tupperware drummer.
"I'll wait."
Rockin' Radio Flyer
This needs no explanation.
Missed you the other night, Uncle Nick!
While I was signing a bunch of administrative stuff to start my job this morning Kerry and Emma came over to visit. Scrumptious socks.
Morgan's rodeo.
Holy cow. She found her legs tonight after dinner.
Big, fun changes are coming.
And tomorrow we get THESE fellas back in our lives.
Phew.
xoxo, Liz














No comments:
Post a Comment