Sunday, April 27, 2014

Special Blog Entry by the Birthday Boy!

You're not naked if you are still wearing socks.

Morning face.  I'd look about the same if I slept for 12 hours.  Uncle Nick looks downright chipper.


Toys in the popular bakery; helping herd immunity.  Is that a purse in the toy pile?  Most likely another good fomite.


These visiting Ammarati kids are awesome.  We would join the road trip if there was room for us all.



Comfy for under ten minutes.  Babies are more flexible that us adult folk.


Just out for a walk in the rain with my crazy parents.  Good thing KP and Tobias gave us a waterproof baby blanket for parenthood.  Thanks guys!


This is how Fiona sleeps. 


It was my birthday and I got a thoughtful multi-tiered gift from my wonderful sweetheart.  Lots of beer and bacon-related gifts.


Birthday hike up 6 Mile Creek.  The water is peacefully raging.  And the ruins of old mills satisfies my craving for all things canal or spillway-related.  How come I didn't stick out my tongue?


I'm closing my eyes in this one and just letting Fiona lead the way. 


Would she jump in if we weren't there?  Swim class has been fun, but I've got a feeling 6 Mile Creek is mighty cold this time of year.


I believe there is nothing in this video NOT given to us by Alex and Schuyler.  Thanks!



No comments: