Saturday, June 13, 2015

Cozy towels, nudie dances, and outdoor Ithaca loveliness.

After tubbies she chants, "Wap up cozy, cozy, cozy!" and wiggles with delight.  
This has only been heightened by the addition of towels with animal heads from the cousins.

Nudie dance!

She's got a thing for hats and dirt.

"I'm a mountain climber."

Oh, we had the nicest time swimming at Treman yesterday!
I love the smell of the waterfall and the feel of sand and rock on my feet and it feels so special that my daughter gets to have these same sensations growing up.
We had a great time splashing and making drip castles and splashing more and stomping and watching big kids.

It may have been even more fun to apply "sun cweam" to her parents.  All parts of her parents.  
Even the cweavage. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

liking earth leads to liking plants and an internship with Meg! What's the earth pile for - Uncle Elliott doing more landscaping?
After reviewing all the "adventuring", I'm exhausted! Probably I need some green crocs for energy