Thursday, March 19, 2009

Seattle

With 5 minutes left to board for Johannesburg, I found out I matched at my top choice: Swedish First Hill in Seattle. I'm shaking something crazy, but wanted to post before I got on the plane. I hope everyone out there is getting what they want and that everyone I love moves to Seattle. xo, liz

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!

I went to your blog on the off chance that you heard before you got on the plane.

SO EXCITING!

I have the full rundown from here and can email it to you...Jess will also be in Seattle but at Cherry Hill.

Let me tell ya, it was stressful going over to the med school today...they don't tell me nuthin...I was just weaving through the sea of people trying to find everyone. Great news!

Joanne

Guido Mase' said...

congrats, liz. I can't wait to come visit Seattle!
Anne

Unknown said...

OMG that is so great Bogs! I'm happy that we can continue our adventures together in Seattle. Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz!

Congrats on your match! We are really happy for you!! We can't wait to hear about your adventures over there. Stay safe!!

Kay and Rebecca

Unknown said...

Bogel! I didn't realize we could comment BACK to you on your blog! But let's not dwell on my technological idiocy - there are so many more important things to comment on... like you matching in Seattle! Congratulations! I know it's far from folks in the east, but honestly it's so much easier to get to than Montana. And it's such an amazing place - going to be so fun to visit. Ok, off to read about your current adventures...
love, syd

Unknown said...

Hi Liz, we're all thrilled here in Seattle to see you on our match list. Just got this link and I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

Jonathan Wulf, Psy.D.
Swedish First Hill

Shannon Boustead said...

Liz,
Congratulations. On behalf of Swedish, we can't wait to see you in June!

Julie and I (we're Chiefs next year) tried to call you on Match Day. Now we see why you didn't respond.

Have fun in Lesotho. Try not to contract anything infectious which will preclude your starting :)

Next year will be great. Welcome to Seattle!

Shannon