Thursday, April 30, 2009

And I'm off!

The internet is pretty crappy today but I wanted to put in a little "upcoming adventures" section since I may be offline for a while. In half an hour or so Joe and I are heading to TY to pick up weavings, and then on to Maseru for the night, hopefully to stay at the public health intern house. In the morning we'll get ourselves to the bus station to catch a ride (30 Maloti) to Semonkong where we're spending the next two nights in the dorm and doing the big ol' abseil (http://www.placeofsmoke.co.ls/advntr_abseil.htm). The training rappels will be Saturday and the real one on Sunday.

Sunday night we'll head back here, I'll cook a carrot cake (I hope!), meet with my nurses Monday morning, and head to Jo'burg (via Maseru where I'll drop all my bags). I'll spend Monday night at the Ritz Backpackers and leave super early with my Kruger Tour (http://www.bluechillisa.com/tours-4dayKrugerPark_LT2.shtml).

Friday I'll get back to Jo'burg, combi it to Maseru, hang out for a couple days, and fly to... BOSTON. Dear lord... I'm sure I'll get back online before that, but hey.

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are gonna be some floppy carrots by the time....

be well, rappel wondrously, safar a ton, and I LOVE YOU

Momma