I know these lions from Day 3 look little but they were big. I apologize for the lack of videography skills. There was a group of six or seven cubs over to the left, with a babysitting female. The adults and cubs took turns tearing at the water buffalo. Further to the right (not in film) were the sated lions lying in the grass and keeping the hyenas in check.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Heathrow installment...
I know these lions from Day 3 look little but they were big. I apologize for the lack of videography skills. There was a group of six or seven cubs over to the left, with a babysitting female. The adults and cubs took turns tearing at the water buffalo. Further to the right (not in film) were the sated lions lying in the grass and keeping the hyenas in check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's one of those videos that you show your mom AFTER you get back safely :)
JW and Maggie
I'd have been cool to know this at the very moment, JW. I don't think Elizabeth is any competition for fresh water buffalo kill.
You're braver than me, Liz's mommy. I'm still thinking Maggie would look like a tasty morsel....
:)
I don't know, mom, I probably put on ten pounds of rice weight over the last two months and I don't have horns to contend with.
you don't have horns? My, how you've changed over these last two months. I'll have to redesign the hat I'm knitting.
Maggie's Mom:
Maggie DOES look like a tasty morsel, which is why the good mother that you are has kept her home in Massachusetts. I NEED more pics, please, especially since it sounds like you'll be sunbathing instead of introducing Maggie (and yourself) at graduation.
Photos sent to your Cornell email address, Liz's mommy. We (and the tasty morsel) will be in Somerville this evening celebrating Liz's impending graduation. If we don't see you there, then congratulations in advance...!
Joanne
Post a Comment