This is a wild ride! I had three outpatient visits at clinic today --cystic acne, immunizations to start nursing school, late menses and denial of serious depression-- and felt like a wonderful doctor: quite a contrast to my perceived incompetence of Monday. I need to get some sleep after a lovely night of earning second place at pub trivia with folks from both First and Cherry Hill residencies (First Cherry) at the Kangaroo and Kiwi. It'll take it's time but everything's gonna be wonderful. The tree of tomorrow on call may not be so sweet, but the forest is all honey.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Yikers!
This is a wild ride! I had three outpatient visits at clinic today --cystic acne, immunizations to start nursing school, late menses and denial of serious depression-- and felt like a wonderful doctor: quite a contrast to my perceived incompetence of Monday. I need to get some sleep after a lovely night of earning second place at pub trivia with folks from both First and Cherry Hill residencies (First Cherry) at the Kangaroo and Kiwi. It'll take it's time but everything's gonna be wonderful. The tree of tomorrow on call may not be so sweet, but the forest is all honey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The tree of tomorrow. I like that. (I'm going to visit baby Saia tomorrow, speaking of tomorrow.)
It will get easier. However, I'm here to tell you, and I don't mean this in a bad way, it will get harder too sometimes.
Take care of yourself. Joanne
Post a Comment