Thursday, June 13, 2013

She's huge!

I'm gonna type with my left hand because my right pinky must remain in Fiona's mouth.  We went to Swedish Grand Rounds this morning to hear Emma, my fellow geriatric fellow.  We saw lots of nice friends and didn't touch them (hospitals feel gross when you're holding someone with a new immune system) and walked home half way through when Fiona started squirming and squeaking.  We actually walked home, then past it, then around the block, then around 16 creative circuits until Matt got home from his night shift, since I forgot my keys.  We almost breastfed in the back yard but he got home just in time.  

These blow my mind.  
These are pictures from 5/20, our last morning in the hospital.  She looks so tiny!









For cheek comparison:

I wish I hadn't covered the microphone as I took this because her smile corresponded perfectly with Elliott's description of the milk available for her next meal.  And check out that focus on his face.  She's a brilliant little social being.  And a lucky, lucky little girl to have this pop.

 Cheeks!

Now we're going to try to make maple syrup muffins one-handed.  Whisking should go well...

xoxo

No comments: