Sunday, July 6, 2014

So many great friends and family for the fourth (and first and fifth and beyond!!!)

Besides putzing around on the block riding tricycles...

...we've been super busy with new experiences.
First ice cream -- not as mind-blowing as I expected it to be (she only wanted like 4 licks which meant I got to eat most of it) but she did have a seemingly sugar-related meltdown about 20 minutes later.

Walking neighbor dogs. 

Swinging with Ray and Becca.

Getting pushed by awesome big kid Haven.

Getting dressed up for the World Cup. 

Screaming, "Gooooaaaallll!!!" with her hands up at seemingly prescient moments. 

Walking her painting pole...

Swimmin with friends at the Sandersons' pool.  



Is she naked if she's wearing a hat?



Sitting on big kid chairs with Emma. 

Straight face crew. 

Dude, can I have a sip when you're done?

And hanging with the cousins!!!
Awesome.  
I felt like Fiona really took them in for the first time this visit.  She studied them, asked them to do things with her, practiced her body part identification with them, obviously knew Ainsley from Eliza, and studied them some more. 

Phew, a dog back in her life. 

Pre-BBQ keep-away.

...by whatever means necessary.

And good-ol' Aurora porch hanging. 






Only a few weeks until Huron City!

No comments: