Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sprinklers, fire fighters, giggles, and art.

Happy pre-birthday, girls!
They'll be 9 on Thursday, Fiona's 14-month birthday.  
Wow. To all of that. 

Large shoes.

Egg-splosion.

Sciencenter crafts with Grammy. 

Post-dinner Stewart Park fun.

What better way to wind down before bed than testing the absorbancy of a G-diaper?

I think these two have fun together. 
(Notice the cool little finger birds from the Dryden library story time.)

While I was off tearing my calf in a soccer game (I can walk, I'll be able to run soon, no biggie.) Grammy and Fiona explored the Ithaca Children's Garden.  
Gotta go back soon!  



Our neighbor, Isaac, had his 5th birthday at the Cayga Heights Fire Department where I used to live and volunteer.  It was really fun to be back.  

Awesome t-shirt courtesy of Chief George.  

Awesome truck courtesy of his son, Jake.


Laurel's book!  Good reading for all ages. 

Today was rainy so we had art time on the porch. 
The ensuing bath water was really thick.

Using all four limbs.

Can you find Fiona?

Before our bedtime nurse she wanted to say goodnight to the neighbor kids playing down in the street.  

This coming weekend's a big one.  
Elliott and Fiona are going to Philadelphia to catch Zach in some all-star baseball and eat a lot of Piggery meat with him and Aran, Alice, and Josh.  
I'm going to the Berkshires with my Princeton rugby friends for a no-partner-no-kids close-to-annual reunion. 
Weaning is looking imminent (3 nights apart) and I'm hoping this isn't too painful for any of us.  



No comments: