Kerry and I took these to compare our geographically distant babies a couple summers ago.
Fiona is 6 weeks and Emma is 8 here.
I love the look, Sam. Hold it right there! Perfect.
(Couldn't find "Arrested Development" today.)
Last night was a beautiful lake weather at Morgan and Julia's.
Fiona is primed to get her finger deep into her nose and Indira is not impressed.
I am apparently imitating a silverback protecting his young.
Sunset swimming with Alden.
Friends retrieve crocs for friends.
"Grumpy"
"Big mouth"
Look! It's almost a smile!
I adore Big J too.
He has excellent taste.
And excellent booties thanks to Andrew Haden.
Really, these are GREAT booties.
Sam and Ollie gazing adoringly into each other's eyes.
Milk drunk with nipple shield sombrero.
In a futile effort to right the wrong of second child neglect which is in full swing (Elliott and I survived, secure in our sense of parental love, right?), I took a series of Hungry Caterpillar shots this morning.
We're crazy about you, Samuel Bogel Ryan!






No comments:
Post a Comment