Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunshine, bellybuttons, sailors, swims, runs, and birthdays.

Spring found Ithaca!!  
Tuesday we walked around Cornell for over two hours, stopping at waterfalls and finding little trails I never knew about.  Here's a blanket re-tuck moment from Beebe Lake.  

Damn, she's cute.  

"Oh, this is a video?"

Saturday morning swim class in Ainsley and Eliza's old swim diaper.  Elliott was in the pool with her and I was planning on watching but Fiona kept crying when she looked at me so I... went to Target and bought socks.  I just came back for the photo op.  

She's started reaching into her poopy diapers just as we open them so... sometimes we have emergency tubby time.  

Mmm... calendula butt paste!

Goofin'.

Her table manners are terrible.  Feet!  Feet on the table! 

Navel.

Naval.
(Thanks again to the beloved cousins.)

I ran the Skunk Cabbage 10K this morning and, having not run more than 4 miles since the December 1st Seattle Half (Katy and KP, I miss you!), was really happily surprised to run 8:40 pace.  It was a completely perfect weather day: 45 and sunny, with smiling sweaty people all throughout the race.  

And THEN we had a fun party, finally breaking in ol' Cobb St. by filling it up with grandparents, old friends, new friends, and a bazillion babies.  Well, maybe 7.  


Thanks for the candle help, 4-year-olds!


I'm embarrassed to say I had never been more than 10 feet behind the back porch until today.  I took a break from eating pizza and hummus and looked out back to see that we had started a pre-school.  Cool!

Fiona and Ross playing "where did Saia hide the ball?"

Try to zoom in on all three faces.  This game was called, "Running".  It was great.

Love.















No comments: