Want a kale teething biscuit, Nan?
Sitting still and eating meals with a wiggly near-walker is a challenge made easier by jolly helpers like this guy. I got several bites in before they came back.
We spent a lovely evening with the Shelburnian Bogels.
We read a graphic novel.
Hung out with Dilsey.
And Hugo (who's about double the size he was last month).
It was a perfect outside burger night.
Hawaiian dress with a Hawaiian auntie. What gorgeous ladies!
Taking turns righting the littlest bouncer.
For pete's sake, look at this place.
Everyone under 9 took off their clothes and jumped in the pond.
When we got back Tuesday it was hot, hot, hot and I coated Fiona with Badger organic grass-fed zinc oxide and went for a walk. She was playing with a bag of cheerios, ground it up, and dumped it over herself it, like so many sparkles on a sweaty New Year's dancer. Thank the heavens for tubbies.
I want to take a minute to thank my mom's dog, Khikho, for being Fiona's loving pal. My mom made the brave decision to put her down on Sunday. May your doggy heaven be filled with chicken breasts.
Two days til birthday! BOY, am I happy not to be pregnant





1 comment:
Thanks for the shout-out to Khikho
Post a Comment