"Thanks, Rebekah's chickens!"
This kid prefers eggs from free-range chickens with names and attitudes.
Lupine fun:
"What was I doing?"
My cozy people.
(Thanks for the sweater, Sue (via Alden and Oliver)!)
Preparing for Thanksgiving.
All the turkeys were sad ("That turkey has tears too!"). But they improved with feather application.
Really, I think she has a touch of the Munchausen's (by proxy), getting deep gratification from helping people (and turkeys) feel better after injuring them.
But heck, she's a sweet kid at her core.
Nice little scene out the bathroom window in these unseasonably warm fall days.
How did Elliott and I survive this second child thing?
Flying baby!
Flattening baby!
(He's under there in a bag.)
He's OK!
Fiona was really bummed that the weather was so nice last weekend.
She wanted to splash in puddles.
Watching Free to Be You and Me on the potty.
Atalanta brushing her teeth.
"Read it! I said, 'Read it!'"
"Two golden cubs on Pop's lap"
Gettin' our Hawks on.
This is a solid boy. A solidly good person. I mean, look at that face.
Learning the joy and fine motor skills of an advent calendar, thanks to CB.
"He's a king rat!"
(A patient king)
And a really sweet one.
We made the paper! and Fiona ran her first race (on foot) to support the YMCA.
And then she stayed in her wolf suit all day and wanted to ride in Sam's carrier.
Heck of a Pop Creature.
We had a great little toddler hike with Big J and the boys at Lick Brook the other day.
These two are soaking wet (dump it out of your boots wet) in December after climbing up a waterfall and faceplanting 8 times each. Amazing what a dried mango can do for your mood.
Simulpooping goofballs.
We'll take it.
Serious children.
Nutcracker meets Duplos.
Ornament time.
Merry merry!








No comments:
Post a Comment